NINE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I cannot believe another year as come and gone and that my sweet husband and I have been together for NINE YEARS! Next year will mark a decade! Eek!


These past few years have been heavy on the “in sickness” part of our wedding vows - even though our March anniversary is celebrating us being together as a couple, not our marriage anniversary. But I wouldn’t trade the life I have with my husband for anything! We’ve also had a lot of financial struggles - from hospital bills to extensive car repairs - but we’re gonna make it. We are money wise and saving saving saving, so we can someday buy a home and have children. But we’re also big on the idea that you only live once, that you can’t take the money with you when you die, and that making memories is the most important thing...which is why we still make time to do things like our trip to Walt Disney World in October!

I can’t believe I've been with my husband since we were sixteen and seventeen! It’s so amazing, and we’re so lucky to be able to say we’re high school sweethearts and that we’ve been with each other since we were kids. We’ve been through a lot together - I mean, a lot a lot...teenaged stuff, high school graduation, two years of long distance dating, college graduation, two years being engaged, a lot of sicknesses, deaths in the families, and everything in between.

I know no other person on earth would get me like he gets me. I can’t even imagine anyone else being right for me but him.

All the photos I've shared are from this past year, 2015 and a little bit of 2016. We are so glad to have another year together. I can’t wait to see what YEAR 10 brings!!! I told hubby my wish is that he plans a secret surprise for me. Since I'm the planner, I just naturally take charge of preparing things like dates or vacations. But I really want him to plan one without me knowing! Hopefully year ten will bring that surprise. ;P











Comments