TWO YEAR WEDVESARY!

Can you believe we’ve been married for two years already!? TWO YEARS! I know that I certainly cannot. I can’t believe we’ve been together for eight years, much less that our wedding and honeymoon were already two years ago. CrAzY, I tell ya!



Of course, we’d have loved to continue the tradition of something Dinsey related, as we went to Disneyland last May for our one anniversary. However, a lot of financial things came up this year (medical, loans, etc. ) and they were HUGE money-suckers...so, we are in prime saving mode right now. But just being married and having a loving husband is enough. :)

We did manage to do some fun things around town to celebrate. We took our two-year wedversary photos, we visited the Ohio History Museum, which I'd never been to. We also went to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (the number one zoo in the country!), as well COSI to check out re-opened planetarium. Probably my favorite part was getting to eat out at some of our favorite restaurants because we’re big foodies!

It was a fun staycation. We don’t spend a lot of money most of the time for financial reasons - we are working really hard on saving, as well as me not being able to get a full-time job yet. We’re homebodies for the most part, so it was fun to explore our hometown. It's back to reality now but we're hoping to possibly save for a Disney trip next year - we want to go during the fall because we’ve never been!

TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!! 07.13.13. I keep saying this with every anniversary that comes and goes, but wow, does time fly! I still get excited butterflies thinking of our picture-perfect, fairytale wedding and our dream-come-true Disneymoon. 


To my husband - Of everything in my life, you are the best thing I've ever done. These past two years of marriage have been everything I could have ever wanted. Through the fun stuff, scary stuff, happy stuff, bad stuff, amazing stuff, sad stuff, and everything in between...you’re the only one I want by my side through it all. Thank you for making everything I could have ever hoped for or wished for come true. Thank you for being someone that I can build a life with and chase dreams with. Thank you for everything you've done, everything you’re doing, and everything you will do. You are my heart and soul. Our relationship, our marriage - it’s what keeps me going. I thank God with my every breath for allowing me to not only be in your life but to be your wife. I will always honor and cherish that title...it is the best gift you could have ever given me. Two years down - much, much, much more to go! I love you so very much!

































Comments