FAMILY IN LAW PHOTO SESSION

My sister-in-law moved to Florida in June, so we decided to get together and do some updated family pictures before she left since I'm now *officially* a part of my husbands family!

We took the pictures at the same park where husband and I had our engagement pictures done. Shout out to my mom, who was the photographer - with her experience doing our wedding anniversary last year and this year, she's getting to be pretty good...and she's free! :P






[[[ My brother lives in North Carolina and, naturally, wasn’t here when we did these pictures, so I attempted to photoshopped him in the group one! Haha. ]]]


Hubs insisted that we had our picture taken next to this tree stump!? He was obsessed with it. He's so silly, but it would up being a sweet picture! ;)

Comments