LIFE LIST DREAMS

I was talking with a friend the other day about "bucket lists." She stated how it was good that I had one so young because she hadn't made one yet, and it got me to thinking...earlier this month, I made a list of the things that I've already gotten to experience in my life. Now I'm going to make one about what I hope to experience in my life!

[[[ via ]]]


[[[ via ]]]

  • Become a published novelist
  • Travel the world!
  • More specifically, I have always dreamed of seeing the Pyramids of Egypt
  • I also really want to go to London, England, I can't even tell you how badly I dream of visiting England - I'm a history geek!
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Go skydiving, scuba diving, and bungee jumping
  • Buy a house (preferably my childhood home!)
  • Renovate a house
  • Visit all the Disney Theme Parks around the world (California, Japan, China, France)
  • Go on a Disney cruise
  • Visit the Hawaiian Disney Resort Aulani, as well as the two Disney beach resorts in Vero Beach, Florida and Hilton Head, South Carolina
  • Have children!
  • Have more pets - especially cats
  • Have a library in my house - I have a ridiculous amount of books
  • Be able to financially support my mom, so she doesn't have to work anymore
  • Become a bigger advocate for endangered animals - especially tigers...but really any cats
  • Have a successful blog/social media presence
  • Have every room in my house be Disney themed ;)
  • Make all mine and my husband's dreams come true!
[[[ via ]]]

[[[ via ]]]
I'm sure as I continue to grow and change with each year, things will be added or subtracted to this list...but hopefully, most will be checked off with a "done!" The future is never promised and always a mystery, but I take comfort in having a life list such as the one above to look forward to. What are some things on your life list that you dream of accomplishing?
[[[ via ]]]

Comments

  1. I know you will make your dreams come true, and i will be her forever to support you.

    How about a yyay for first comments!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment