NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG!

I promised myself I'd have a somewhat decent blog up and running by the start of the new year! 2013 is going to be a big year for me (and probably the most important one too)!

I have wanted to have a blog for a long time. I have had many failed attempts at running one, but there was always some reason I found for deleting it. However, I feel confident that THIS is the time for me to start blogging and that this blog is going to stick around!

I read so many other blogs, and I'm just so fascinated with the idea of expression opinions and thoughts, documenting important life moments to share with others...but most importantly, I realize that blogging will be a good creative outlet for me. I have so many thoughts running through my head, and I've never been excellent at having a private journal...I always would forget to write in it. I've found through blogging that I'm able to get everything out that's running through my head, while still being creative and having fun and interacting with others. Seeing as how I have a degree in multimedia and am working on a second degree in communications...it'd only be natural that I start a blog.

Cheers to the new year!

[[[ via ]]]

Comments