DISNEY DINING PLAN

Two weeks ago, fiance and I were able to make all our dining reservations for our Walt Disney World Honeymoon! You’re allowed to make dining reservations 180 days + 10 days from the day you check in, and I’ve had a countdown on my phone waiting for the day that we could!

[[[ via ]]
I am so excited because we were able to get EVERY SINGLE restaurant we wanted to go to! Especially some of the *hard to get* ones. I am such a planner, and it made me ecstatic to see my planning work for our benefit. The attendant on the phone was so friendly, and she chuckled when fiance told her we had been counting down to the date to make our restaurant reservations.

[[[ via ]]]
Here’s what our dining looks like (we did the regular Disney Dining Plan, which means one snack, one quick service meal and one table meal per day)…so all the reservations we had to make were for our table service meals. We might have to pay for a table service meal or two because some of the restaurants take two dining credits, but that's okay! You only go on your honeymoon *once*!:

July 14th - Narcoossee’s restaurant dinner at the Grand Floridian Resort
July 15th - Cinderella’s Royal Table character breakfast at the Magic Kingdom
July 16th - Coral Reef restaurant dinner at Epcot
July 17th - Sci-fi Dine-In Theater dinner at Hollywood Studios
July 18th - Tusker House character breakfast at the Animal Kingdom
July 19th - T-Rex restaurant dinner at Downtown Disney
July 20th - Yak and Yeti restaurant dinner at the Animal Kingdom
July 21st - Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Meal dinner at Hollywood Studios
July 22nd - Garden Grill character dinner at Epcot
July 23rd - Be Our Guest dinner at the Magic Kingdom

[[[ via ]]]
I was most nervous about Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest because I know those are the two hardest reservations to make. You should have seen me dancing around the room after we got off the phone with the attendant. Disney, especially Walt Disney World, is NOT some place that you can just wing it (unless you live there). You have to plan plan plan to get the most out of your trip - and since this is our honeymoon, even more planning has gone into it!

[[[ via ]]]
I CAN’T WAIT! AS OF NOW, 170 DAYS UNTIL WE'RE IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA AT THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH! I am so so so thankful, I don’t think fiance realizes just how much this means to me.

[[[ via ]]]

Comments